The Danish catalyst and technology company, Haldor Topsøe, was pleased to announce the Russian Ph.D. Scholarship Programme within:
“Heterogeneous Catalysis and Related Materials”.
Topsøe intends to award 5 Ph.D. scholarships each year. They will include:
• A Grant of EURO 300 per month
• Participation in one scientific conference in Europe of own choice
• A trainee period at Haldor Topsøe’s facilities in Denmark
We are glad to inform the winners of the competition in 2011 to get Topsøe Grants are:
1. Victor Dorokhov – Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
2. Ekaterina Grayfer – Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk
3. Tatiana Lastovina – Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don
4. Alexandr Mozhaev – Samara State Technical University, Samara
5. Vitali Sushkevich – Moscow State University, Chemistry Department, Moscow
The official ceremony to present Grants takes place on May 16, 2011 at 15:00 in the hotel Courtyard Marriott, Voznesenskiy Pereulok 7, Moscow (metro stations: Okhotny Ryad, Pushkinskaya, Chekhovskaya, Arbatskaya)
After that Dr. F.Joensen (Denmark) and Prof. M.Tsodikov (Russia) will deliver lectures.
The participants of the competition in 2011 and the winners of the last year competitions are invited.
Phone for information:
(495) 629 63 50;
(495) 629 73 80